Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Road Trip Wednesday: Which Way to the Beach?

This week's topic:
You're packing for a month on a deserted island. What, as a reader and writer, must be in your backpack?

I would bring:
  • The essentials: food, water, sunscreen, etc. A lighter would also be essential for me because there’s no way I could make a fire without one (and honestly, my chances are even iffy with one).
  • The ultimate survival guide: The Bible. 
  • Books, of course! I’d bring my favourites, but I’d probably leave The Hunger Games behind due to my paranoia. I’d also bring some books on my TBR list.
  • Notebooks and pens. LOTS of pens. I lose them enough in my room, I can’t even imagine on a deserted island.
  • An oldschool walkman with extra batteries and headphones
  • CDs to write/dance/choreograph to: William Fitzsimmons, Mumford & Sons, Florence + The Machine, RENT Original Broadway Cast Soundtrack, and The Spice Girls. Werk.
  • A volleyball named Wilson to be my BFF.
So yes, I would spend my month praying, studying, reading, writing, dancing, choreographing, and acting out every scene from RENT as every character. It would be a party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis