Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picture This

The latest trend in the blogosphere seems to be sharing pictures that inspired your novels, and because I have no original ideas I want to be a cool kid, I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and do the same.

But mine's a little different, because these pictures did not inspire Building Forts; instead, these are pictures I actively searched for that would fit the novel. These pictures help bring the novel back to life for me as I make my way through revisions. All pictures are from weheartit.com.


The coolest part of this search was when I found pictures that looked like a photograph of one of my scenes. It happened with the following pictures:

 

And my absolute favourite. The more I look at this picture, the more I realize how inappropriate it could be, but in the novel it's pure shirtless dancing fun.


4 comments:

Remilda Graystone said...

lol, love the last photo. These are very nice pictures. I can see how they'd inspire you.

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS! Mannn the last three are incredible. Now you've inspired me to be inspired... sigh... :D

Marieke said...

I love those pictures! There are some truly amazing ones! :D

Brianne Carter said...

Remilda - Oh, I love it too :P

Caitlin - YAY, go be inspired :D

Marieke - Whee, I love the pictures too (obviously). So inspiring and lovely.

Post a Comment

ShareThis