Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Road Trip Wednesday: Toys and Shirtless Boys

On the Playlist: Deck the Rooftop - Glee Cast

Road Trip Wednesday is hosted by YA Highway.

This Week's Topic:
You spot Santa at the mall, climb onto his lap, and whisper that you've been a good boy or girl in his ear. What do you want Santa to bring this year? Go wild! Have fun! After all, you earned it

I just watched A Very Glee Christmas (...again), and cried (...again) when Brittany asked Santa for Artie to be able to walk, but my favourite line of the episode was when Mike told Santa, "I want Channing Tatum to stop being in stuff." I'll put that on my Christmas list, too. Well, I'd edit it to "I want Channing Tatum to stop being in stuff with his shirt on." A girl can dream.

I would also love it if whenever I make a change in revisions that affects the overall structure of my novel, everything in the novel that needs to change to be consistent with what I changed would automatically fix itself. Santa can do that, right?

As for things I could actually get...
  • Books! ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins as at the top of my Christmas list.
  • Microsoft Office. I lost it when my computer exploded (I may be slightly dramatic), and I'm sorry Microsoft Works, but you are just not Microsoft Word.
  • Notebooks.
  • Pens. I lose pens like nothing else. Well, except for bobby pins. I could use some more of those, too. 
  • Clothes, anything anyone will give me. I hate shopping for clothes and rely on holidays to give me a wardrobe. Seriously.
  • Chocolate. I always need more chocolate.

What's on your Christmas list? 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG the Channing Tatum line was the funniest thing. I love Mike. And I am so with you on pens and bobby pins. Where do those things go??

Alicia Gregoire said...

Great list. I know where the pens and bobby pins go in my house. The White One plays with both.

Taryn said...

Hahahaha gotta love Glee! I'm a barrette girl myself, so I'll send over whatever bobby pins I get :) It sounds awful to live without Microsoft Word *shudders*

Meredith McCardle said...

I want to read Anna and the French Kiss too. Badly. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who loses pens. I lose them all.the.time. Where do they go? I really don't get it.

Kate Hart said...

Anna is on my (real) Christmas list too!

Abby Stevens said...

ANNA is on my Christmas list, too!

Erinn said...

My husband was short on Xmas gifts and tried wrapping Anna and The French Kiss as a gift.

When I started to yell about amazon's crappy shipping because my book didn't come yet, he handed me the wrapped gift.

Victory!!!!

Kaitlin Ward said...

Oh, Microsoft Office, why are you so expensive? I could go for the 2010 edition but it seems like a poor use of funds since my 2007 version works fine.
I haven't been feeling Glee so much this season but that episode totally got to me, too!

Post a Comment

ShareThis